- Victoria to announce stage four coronavirus lockdown restrictions with federal backing
- Victoria and Melbourne coronavirus map
- Melbourne’s stage 3 Covid-19 lockdown rules explained
- The week Covid-19 roared back in Europe
- See all our coronavirus coverage
NSW has confirmed its first coronavirus-related death in more than two months as state authorities continue to battle breaches of Covid-19 restrictions, AAP reports.
An 83-year-old man connected to the Crossroads Hotel cluster in southwest Sydney died on Saturday morning, taking the NSW death toll to 52 and the nationwide tally to 201.
Thousands of demonstrators have gathered outside the official residence of prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and thronged the streets of central Jerusalem, as weeks of protests against the Israeli leader appeared to be gaining steam.
The demonstration in central Jerusalem on Saturday, along with smaller gatherings in Tel Aviv, near Netanyahu’s beach house in central Israel and at dozens of busy intersections nationwide, was one of the largest turnouts in weeks of protests.